Monday 22 October 2007

Fantastic Rugby

So, having a busy weekend, kept me from knitting which was a bit disappointing to say the least. But, having won the World Cup Rugby ( I'm South African you see) sure made up for it!! What an exciting day. I was thoroughly exhausted yesterday and spent the day on hangover recovery! Ha!
But am in the process of buying some nice Lion Brand yarn to start a new project here . I'm still busy with some socks for a friend but am having some trouble with the sizing. She is tiny with a child's size 2 foot. So far, all childrens sock patterns are for babies so I am having to adjust and rip out as I go along. It's a bit time consuming. I like things QUICK! Anyway, looking forward to the week to finish some things and start some warm and cozy goodies!! It's getting a bit chilly

No comments: