Wednesday 27 February 2008

Ravelry Discworld swap



I joined Ravelry and WHAT A GREAT PLACE!!! OMG!!! I am so addicted! For those of you who haven't checked it out, DO IT NOW!!
Anyway, I joined a group called 'The Discworld "I'm just sending this box so my partner can have cardboard for their boots and I was guilted into putting stuff in it" Swap'. I was paired with Tsuki. And just look at all the great things she sent me...

I got 3 balls of Noro (my favourite!) Silk Mountain, 2 balls of Panda Cotton, some lovely black cat stitch markers ( these remind me of my Daisy who was killed by someone very evil), Yorkshire biscuits for cheese, Vampire relish, some Discworld stamps and The Fifth Elephant from Terry Pratchett. All GREAT!! I almost started a new project with the Noro but am not allowed! HAVE TO FINISH OLD THINGS!! Dammit!! They're calling me...

No comments: