Friday 29 February 2008

Having a day off

I'm off today and am just enjoying having nothing to do...I do have things to do but can't be bothered. Being so stressed this week, I just felt like a needed a day off. I have lots to do this weekend. I've joined the RSPCA and am now on the committee as the treasurer. And being financial year-end, there are loads of accounts to finish off-that's in addition to studies...don't know when I'll do that?!! (eek!)
My ankle is also a bit sore-think I twisted it and it is swollen every night when I get home. But I can't be arsed to go to the gp.

Ok so 3 happy things from yesterday:
1. I say the cutest puppy on the bus. It was gorgeous. A black cocker spaniel. But the most beautiful colour and so friendly. It was just sitting there, so well behaved! Love it!
2. Finished a lot o - NO-not speaking about work. Had a nice minute or so on Putney bridge enjoying the view over the Thames whilst waiting for the bus. It was beautiful-loads of birds out.
3. Had a nice chat to a friend this morning who is in similar situation as mine. She always makes me laugh!! Really appreciate her friendship! Thanks Leza!!!

Ok, so back to doing nothing. Might even put some washing in....

No comments: