Tuesday 16 June 2009

Knitting update

I've made major progress on the shoulderette. I have about an upper arm to knit and then I'm done! Yeah!! It will be perfect for the aircon here in HK. You walk outside and it's 32 celsius. Go walk into a store and the aircon blasts at 18 degrees! This will cover my upper arms and keep my nice and snuggly. Most people even walk around with long sleeves outside. I don't know how they do it! It's too hot!

Anyway, so will try to finish this guy in the next 2 days.Then I've also started on the sock yarn blanket. It's really addictive making the little squares!





Only problem is I might run out of left over sock yarn. I have tons of little balls in storage in the UK with the rest of my stash. I'm going out to visit a LYS or maybe two today. Hopefully they have some sock yarn.

My also reorganised my queue on Ravelry. I have allocated all my current stah ( which isn't much) and allocated patterns to all of them.

The Rockstar is off to Macau today for meetings with clients. Lucky him!

Oh and look what I found!!!
P1070681

HELLO KITTY STORE!!!

Enjoy the week!

P1070589

No comments: