Wednesday 28 May 2008

FINALLY!!!

I finally managed to finish some socks that have been on the needles for ages and ages! You'd think that they'd finish themselves eventually. Wow! I really am pleased with myself. One pair is for my father in law and was supposed to be for christmas. But the pattern was so long winded that I got bored and just couldn't finish it. So 2 weeks ago I decided....THAT"S IT!!! TIME TO FINISH THE DAMN SOCKS!! And don't get me wrong! I love knitting socks...but 6 months of knitting?? I think not!
Pictures of offending socks:

All I can say is that I am so pleased with myself! Really!
I've started a new pair of socks. I call them my ET Toes.

Nice aren't they!
I've also resorted to order the Phildar patterns in english...so I'll have two french pattern books. But it takes me so long to translate the pattern. My friend in Canada is ordering it for me and sending it all the way back to the UK. Can't wait...

No comments: