Monday 19 May 2008

It's the invisible man!

OH is invisible. He does not emerge from his 'music' room and just barely makes it into the bath!! I have had to tell him to go take a bath 'cause you smell like a miner! hahaha!! I am also on IT support even though I know nothing of his Mac or Logic Pro. But there you have it...every 5 minutes...Micheeelllllle, can you come help me pleeeaasseeee!! Yeah all right, but this is the last time. I just can't get a row knitted to the end! It's just slightly ridiculous!

Otherwise, I have been busy with some knitting whilst other things have kept me busy. I am just about to finish my father in law's socks. I've been rushing these as it is winter in South Africa at the minute and according to them 'it's very cold'. That would be 18c then. Not cold for us but considering that their daily summer temperature can go up to 35! And I've started one of my new Phildar patterns. I wanted to start the creamy coloured one but realised that I was missing a skein of yarn! I then realised that when I ordered it off the Phildar site, I obviously do not understand French and must have missed the bit about the yarn being out of stock and PRODUCTION!!! Arrrggghhh!!! Luckily for me, after a sneaky email to Jette on Ravelry, she kindly sent me one of her skein FOR FREE!!! Thank you so much Jette!! I really appreciate it and just love that there are still nice people out there! I am going to send her something nice in return. Maybe a mix of UK and South African...

Here in the UK the weather has been so nice at times that you can be mistaken in thinking that it is summer!! Aahh...I miss the sun..I wish I could be here again...


Oh well...

The boss is out the office for most of today....yay for me! ::waving arms madly in air::

No comments: