Friday 9 May 2008

Oh lord help me...I need support!

So the OH's new Mac Pro arrived today. But not after some repeated pacing up and down the flat. He was convinced that the delivery would arrive at 9 this morning. So when the doorbell rang, he flew out of bed ( he took the day off just for this) and ran to open the door. And when he got there, it was a package FOR ME!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I wish you could have seen his face! Hilarious! Anyway, this is what came for me. Weeeeeeee





These are my new Bento goodies. I've been making myself bento lunches and boy are they nice!!! And these are just so cute. I can't wait to use it.
OH still has not emerged. I'll add some pics of the new Mac as soon as it is all set up. Right now he is installing all his music editing programs and I think it will take a while.
Hahaha..I'm watching the A-Team on tv. I feel so old now!!!

No comments: