Thursday 17 July 2008

Current projects - Pic heavy!

Ok so I thought I'd update you lot on my current projects...I started a new dishcloth last night. It's in Peaches n Cream that I received from an anonymous donor from the 'Random Acts of Kindness' group on Ravelry. I have always wanted some Peaches but it's hard to find in the UK. Anyway, someone sent me a package anonymously all the way from the US! So I've started the DW Darrell Waltrip Dishcloth in Spring Meadows. And it knits up gorgeously!



I've also got the Phildar Gilet #460-T6-281 on the needles. Looking ok but I'm doubting the colour...I don't even know why I picked that colour. Oh well, I have a feeling that it might be one of those hibernation projects....poo!



And I've joined the Ravelympic! I'm in Team GB and will be competing in the Holiday Handball....off to practice!!

No comments: