Monday 21 July 2008

Yeah...SUNSHINE!!

I just watched the weather and we're finally going to have some nice weather!! Whohee!!! We are going camping this weekend near Longleat. I always watch Animal Park (sad, I know). So I'm very excited that we are finally having some nice weather. No-one in the UK like camping and I don't really blame them i the weather is horrible. But in South Africa we always have great weather and camping is FABULOUS!! We used to go into the mountains in the Cedarberg mountains. You have to drive over the mountain on a gravel road which is very treacherous and down the other side into the valley. The Beaverlac campsite is in the middle of nowhere-you don't even have a mobile signal and there is only a tiny little shop. So if you wanted something other than what the shop sells, you have to drive back over the mountain to the the nearest town 1 hour away! Here is a picture....

Wish I was there now...

No comments: