Monday 28 July 2008

Best weekend ever!

I've had like the best weekend ever!!! We went camping for the first time in a looooong while! And luckily for us, the british weather was on our side! Can't believe it.
We headed down to Wiltshire and stayed in Brokerswood-smallish campsite ideally suited for families. They have loads of things for the kids to do..not so much for the adults i.e. us!
We did visit Longleat on Saturday and it was absolutely fabulous. We got to see lion, giraffe, tigers, wolves. We handfed some deer. The monkeys stripped the rubber off the car aerial and a rhino thumped someone else's car with his horn right in front of us! Scary! I also got to hold a snake...not scary at all. I could go on and on and on......really was a great day out. Here's is a monkey being.....well, a monkey!

They were all over this poor guy but I think secretly he liked it!!!
This is Longleat House....

And me, knitting of course!

I managed to finish two dishclothes for my mommy.
I really did have a good time...pity is was so short...oh well.....

I'll leave you with...


Oh and I'm not as old as you think. I can still do a cartwheel......see exhibit A




Over and out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.