Thursday 7 August 2008

Just another boring week...

This week was just another boring week of work/ eat/ sleep/ knit. Really nothing exciting happening. I went to the newly established knitting meeting which was very nice. We had 3, no 4 new knitters who joined us. I managed to finish my Megathy and so started the bosses pinwheel sweater while there. A few pics...
From left to right...aahhh aka Amy, Katq and Borrower aka Clare.

OriginalTiger aka Louise showing us who it's done!



Glenys

And my finished Megathy..


The pinwheel really is such a fast and easy knit and looks fantastic. If you want to impress, then this is the pattern to try.
Here is my progress so far...


I'm now off to work a double-so a very long day...I probably won't get any knitting done today but am ready for the Ravelympics tomorrow!

No comments: