Thursday 14 August 2008

This week....

This week is the week of the Ravelympics. And I'd decided to complete some old WIP's thAt just never seem to get done. One of these is the Side to side Cowl neck sweater from Lion Brand. I liked the look of it the first time I saw this. It is, however, a crochet pattern-which isn't really my forte. But I was determined to have it. So it has been unearthed from the deepest, darkest depths of the yarn basket and WILL be completed!!! Grrrrrrr!!! I'd realised that the 6 inches that I'd crochet before was actually all done wrong as I was supposed to crochet into the back loop of the stitches but didn't! SHIT!! So I had to frog the whole thing and start again!! So while it started as a WIP it is now a new project!! I've started it again and have done about 4 inches already. This time it looks right. It's going painfully slowly but.......

Oh and I've recently been called a hill billy.....see exhibit A



And exhibit B



Don't mess with me.....

No comments: