Friday 19 September 2008

Bad news

Isn't it strange how people handle bad news in different ways? We got some bad news...life changing news in fact. Weirdly enough, I took it quite well. I think that secretly I was expecting it. The rockstar, on the other hand, went from disappointment to wondering why to red fury. Unfortunately it's not something that we can do anything about. We gotta take it lying down. Oh well......
I'm working on my last assignment for uni so am trying to concentrate and not get distracted by this. I just need to pass this final one. Hold thumbs...

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Just wanted to say sorry about your bad news ... and good luck with the assignments! Hou moed! lotsa love, lulu

Mish said...

Hey thanks! We're still all over the place in our heads and probably will be for the next few weeks...will keep you updated! mx