Saturday 27 September 2008

Norman Family Aghan update

I've completed another 2 squares on the afghan-square 4 and 5.
Pictures here..




It's coming along nicely. I'm definitely happy with square 5. My tension is getting a lot better and the stitches are even-well, even enough for me to be happy in any case!
I've still not done much on my assignment. I've been too sidetracked by the visa situation. But hand-in is a week away so I will have to do some serious research from today. There may be some new developments for us but it's far too early to tell you lot about it...so you'll have to hang about a bit longer.


Anyway, here's a good example of the day to day weather changes in London.
Last night was a beautiful evening in Wimbledon...


And here is what we woke up to this morning...

What a difference!
I saw this awesome spiderweb on the balcony.



No comments: